CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
March 18, 2020
During these times of uncertainty related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the safety of our staff and clients is our top priority.
Since 1957, Blue Ridge Bank has remained committed to serving your banking needs. As President & Chief Executive Officer of Blue Ridge Bank, I wanted to provide you with the following information.
Based on current guidelines from Federal and State officials, Blue Ridge Bank will temporarily transition to Drive-Thru only teller services effective March 19, 2020. During this timeframe, walk in lobby access will be temporarily suspended until further notice. This Drive-Thru only model has already been implemented by other banks throughout Oconee County in efforts to slow down the COVID-19 virus.
Our branch locations will remain staffed. If you need to access your safe deposit box or to meet with a Loan Officer during this timeframe, please call to schedule an appointment. In addition, we encourage home loan applicants to take advantage of our easy to use online application available on our website at www.blueridge.bank.
Please note, as in the past, our Drive-Thru services are for Blue Ridge Bank Clients only.
Please allow us to request the Drive-Thru lane closest to the building be used for business clients as their transactions may take longer than a normal transaction.
In addition to our Drive-Thru services, there are many ways you can access your account:
- ATMs – Available at each of our four Oconee County locations
- Online Banking – Please visit us at blueridge.bank to log in.
- Mobile Banking – We encourage you to download our mobile app on the Apple or Google Play Store. Please look for our bank’s logo. Please register for online banking on our website before signing into the mobile app. With our mobile app, you can use your smart phone to deposit checks into your personal checking account.
- Telebanking – Please call 864-718-7999 or toll free at 1-855-718-7999 for account information.
- Telephone - To speak with one of our staff members, please call any of the following numbers:
Walhalla: (864) 638-5444
Seneca: (864) 888-2298
Westminster: (864) 613-0033
Easley: (864) 671-6336
Please continue to check our website and social media pages for future updates. We appreciate your patience as we all work through the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation together.
On behalf of our staff and our Board of Directors, thank you for the privilege of being your bank.
C. Kyle Thomas
President & CEO
Blue Ridge Bank