Blue Ridge Bank Mobile App
Need to access your Blue Ridge Bank account anywhere at
anytime? You can do that with our easy to use mobile banking service.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking before using the Mobile App. Once you’ve set up your Online Banking, you have the option to download our Mobile Banking App. To do so, search “Blue Ridge Bank” in the Apple or Google Play store and use your Online Banking username and password.
- 24-Hour Access
- Facial Recognition
- Mobile check deposit
- $2,500 maximum deposit
- All checks deposited using the mobile app must have the following endorsements:
- Payee's signature (please sign your name)
- Below your signature, please print the following words: For Mobile Deposit Only at BRB
- Deposits without proper endorsement will be rejected.
- Deposits may also be rejected for other reasons.
- View transaction and check deposit history
- View front and back check images
- View instant balance without log in
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review deposits and credits
- Get locations and business hours
Blue Ridge Bank Business Mobile App
Our Business Mobile App is available for business clients who wish to utilize more complex account features. Please contact a Customer Service Representative for more information.
- All features of business online
- Check business account balances
- View recent transactions, including check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check - see above for required endorsements
- View deposit history in the app
- Receive alerts when approvals are pending
All Blue Ridge Bank debit card users have access to the Brella app! This app is produced by SHAZAM, our debit card processor, and is a great addition to our mobile banking app.
It offers several security features to keep your account safe.
- Turn your card on/off – if you lose your card you can easily turn your card off, so it can’t be used.
- Receive email alerts or block purchases over a certain amount, purchases made over the phone or internet, or purchases made outside the US.
- Send money to other people
- Find nearby ATMs
- Submit travel notices
- Log in with just your fingerprint